- Spent this week in Heidelberg and did a lot of reading. Exhalation by Ted Chaing stuck in my brain for days. In fact, some of the stories are still there.
- When I arrived at Heathrow last Sunday, there were a lot of people wearing masks. Today, at Frankfurt, there are even more. Maybe 1 in 10 people. Doesn’t sound a lot, but in a crowded terminal, it is.
- Basecamp continue their clear writing with a guide to how they communicate. This is good. Definitely going to use this in the future.
- Frank wrote about grids. Articulate.
- There was much discussion about Design Systems. I added my own to the mix today. Something I’ve been thinking about for ages is how we allow for deviation and expression within a codified system. Tricky business when our code is so tightly tied to the design.
- Craig gave a detailed report on his membership program. This is so good. Many nuggets of wisdom and points to learn.
- That’s it. Busy week.