I help in-house leaders and teams design sustainable products, websites, and services. Find out how I could help, or if you have a project in mind, I’d love to talk.
- I believe in teams. The right team, with the right support, can do anything.
- I believe in the right fidelity design at the right time.
- There is no substitute for getting my work in front of users.
- Prototypes win. I prefer working things, not pictures of how things should work.
- Babylon Health
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory
- Condé Nast/Vogue
- Al Jazeera
- Scientific Institutions
- Public organisations
- News, media, and editorial
- Typography and font industry
- Creative professional
- Conceptual design
- Design strategy
- Design leadership and management
- Design systems
- Enterprise scale publishing platforms
- Digital type specimens
- Digital typography
How I can help
Designing and building a new product
Take an idea, through research and prototyping, to a market-ready concept. This can be as short as a month, or as long as six. Typical activities and outcomes include: Digital brand, Art direction and concept creation, High fidelity prototyping across design software and browser-based.
A trusted design partner
Many organisations lack senior strategic designers available for a fresh set of eyes or able to inject energy and momentum in flagging products and teams. I can help redefine strategy, apply it to products and teams, and help steer the ship through implementation.
I have effectively scaled and led colocated and distributed teams – sometimes across four timezones. I can help with creative direction, galvanising a team behind a strategy, or ensuring a holistic approach to design across product tribes.
I’ve led multi-disciplinary design system teams and projects for the last ten years, more recently at Monotype and EMBL.