Snooch redesign goals
So, why am I redesigning Snooch? Well, a number of reasons.
1. The site must be as usable in nongraphical environments as it is in the latest browsers.
2. Markup must validate against the XHTML 1.0 Transitional spec and must avoid any presentational elements in the code.
3. CSS must validate and be as compact as possible.
4. The site should strive to be seamlessly accessible.
5. The site must deliver a recognised “Snooch” brand evolution.
6. The site should provide a text-only alternative.
7. Text should be easy and pleasurable to read.
8. Navigation must be clear, intuitive and obvious.
9. Information design must be User-Centered in it’s approach.
There are more, but that will do for now.